Cards For Sale

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Seize the Birthday....Happy Birthday


Happy Tuesday Peeps!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Seize the Birthday


This week we are to use the sketch and make a feminine card.
i pulled out this sweet Stampin Up set called "Little Friends" to make my card this week.
I stamped the image onto some confetti card stock with black stazon and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.


I used the oval framelits to cut out and traced around the outside edge of the same framelit and cut out for the mat. I used so saffron card stock.
The DSP on here is from the Storytime paper pack.
The sentiment is from the "Create a Cupcake" stamp set.
I have been asked a few times to share what I do to the inside of my cards so here is this one:


I don't always add an image to the inside, but thought I would give it a try on this one. 
I also added a bit of the DSP that I used on the front.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki





6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh she's darling!!! Sweet card, Vicki!

Lesley said...

So very sweet Vicki, love the inside work you did and the distressed ovals on the outside. So happy you joined us at STB!

Stacey Schafer said...

so precious, Vicki! love the sweetness of this:)

Stacey Schafer said...

so precious, Vicki! love the sweetness of this:)

Rose said...

that image is precious and i love how you added it to the inside also :)So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Such a beauty!