Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Seize the Birthday.....Stylin' Mustache


Hello Peeps!

Second post for today,
I wanted to get my card for this week's Seize the Birthday posted.

This week's is masculine theme with this sketch:

I first saw this idea to use some of the stamps from the Stampin Up "Stylin Snowfolk" to make this guy face on Diane Gibbs. I thought is was so clever and had filed it away in my memory to make myself sometime. Well,sometime was now, masculine cards are really not my forte but I have been trying to make myself do some.
I pulled out some fun DSP called Big Top Birthday from Stampin Up, this is retired but I think you may still be able to pick up a pack off the clearance rack.


The sentiment is from the Made for You stamp set and I added a clip to my circle sentiment pieces. I finished this off with several silver pearls.
Thanks for stopping by and leave me comment, I would love to hear from you!!

Vicki 


5 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Very flashy. Awfully cute!

jimlynn said...

Bright, fun, and simply delightful! LOVE that little face and the DP's are perfect for it. So very cute!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Lynn

Dawn Easton said...

haha! LOVE it! How fun!!! I have that stamp set and papers ;) I feel a case of my own coming on!

Lesley said...

Oh my! Such a CUTE idea! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Its appearance is note-bookish and minimalistic
having no front button. The Black - Berry Playbook price has not
yet been revealed but it is thought that it could be up to £100 cheaper than
the equivalent i - Pad model, which will make it a very attractive proposition
indeed once the Black - Berry Playbook release date arrives.
One of the first Black - Berry smartphones to feature Black
- Berry OS 6, the Torch has been a breath of fresh air to the declining brand.



Also visit my homepage :: blackberry playbook