Cards For Sale

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Color Challenge.....Warmest Wishes


Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the color challenge this week on SplitcoastStampers.


The colors are Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay and Regal Rose.

I started out with a totally different stamp set and didn't like what I came up with, so I moved onto a favorite
"Pleasant Poppies"-can't go wrong with this stamp!

I stamped the flowers with black stazon and colored with the regal rose and certainly celery. I then outlined them with the bermuda bay. It is very light but it is there and gives a nice effect I think.


I matted this image with regal rose. The base of the card is confetti cream and then regal rose. I used another piece of  cream and embossed the top part of it. I then used my score board and scored two lines across the bottom. I stamped my sentiment between these lines. 
The sentiment comes from the Bloomin with Kindness stamp set.
I added a few basic pearls to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki





4 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Vicki, this is just gorgeous! I love the soft florals, the embossing and the addition of the pearls. Always so inspired by what you make.

Karen (carefree creations) said...

This is beautiful! And I love how you used the blue as a hightlight/shadow (need to remember that technique for color challenges!).

Bev said...

Vicki, this is so pretty, and your shading with the blue is an inspired move. Truly Fab !

Bev x

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful! I either need to ink up that stamp set or give it away! Everytime I see you use it, I want to get it inky but it freaks me out for some reason! LOL!

You ALWAYS make the pretties cards with it!