Cards For Sale

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Splitcoast color Challenge.....Birthday wishes


Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card using the color challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers.

I pretty much CASED a card by my friend Narella.
 I changed up the colors and DSP and used white for my base, but I used the same layout and flowers and sentiment she used, I LOVE her card and I wanted to try my hand at it.


The flowers come from the Stampin Up Secret Garden stamp set and I used the matching framelits to cut out the flower and leaves. The sentiment is from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set.
I love this color combo and think the card turned out really nice.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Vicki

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous, Vicki!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! You are the queen of fussy cut flowers! :)

Tina said...

I love this card Vicki, it's in my favourite colour too...BLUE!!! Love the layering, you are my SU muse. :)

Susie said...

Vicki, this is a lovely CASE ~ so much so, that I'd like to CASE it too. If I do I'll be sure to link back to both you and Narella. I have to say there are times when the SU color challenges really throw me, so I always love to see how those who use SU products often create with them. Beautiful job combining the challenge colors. Love the design too.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Your card is absolutely card Vicki! Love the colours you've used and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for wanting to CASE me!

Bev said...

A Fab card Vicki, and I love your colour combo

Bev x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Dawn Easton said...

Hey! How did I NOT comment on this beauty?! Smack me....lol
This is stunning! I love your layered flowers. Beautifully coloured! You are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Nіce blog here! Also yοuг ωebѕitе loads up faѕt!
Whаt web hoѕt arе you uѕing?
Can І get your аffilіate link tо yοur host?
I wіsh my web sіtе loаded
up as fast аs уоurѕ lol

mу sіte :: Cheap Hotels within Portugal