Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Celebrate Halloween


Happy Saturday Peeps!!!

Finally some cool weather has arrived in my area and it feels like fall can't be far away! 
Love it!

Today I am sharing a cad I made using a couple of challenges first up is the Splitcoast Ways to Use It Challenge and also I used the Freshly Made Sketches for my layout.


The Ways to Use it challenge was an easy one: use Designer Paper, easy peasy, you all know I love the Designer Paper. This fun paper comes from the Stampin Up Witches Brew pack. the sentiment comes from the Halloween Bash stamp set and I used the single stamp called Off the Grid behind the sentiment along with some splotches that came with one of my Paper Pumpkin kits.


I used my Chevron Punch for the three black accents on the orange panel. I added a button with some twine and three black rhinestones to finish it up.

Be sure and come by tomorrow for my Sweet Sunday card made using this paper and sentiment. Here is a little sneak peek:


Thanks for coming by today 
and 
whatever you are doing
 and 
wherever you are get out and enjoy your day.
Vicki


3 comments:

Amy O said...

You always have such amazing attention to detail! I love the subtle grid background and the way you used the chevron punch. This is a fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Suarez said...

I love your mix of DSP! What a great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

stampwithsandy said...

What a cute card, Vicki! Love the mix of patterns and colors. Looking forward to tomorrows card, too!