Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dynamic Duos......Hello You


Hello Peeps!!!

I am sharing a card today that I made using the color challenge this week on the Dynamic Duos Blog.


Love this soft pallet.
 I wasn't sure when I sit down to make something what I wanted to do, so I pulled out a favorite set, Stampin Up's Secret Garden, one of my go to sets.
I stamped the flower onto some rustic card stock with Versamark and embossed with some white embossing powder. I colored the flowers with my aqua painter and So Saffron ink pad. I cut them out with the matching die.


The sentiment is from the Regarding Dahlias stamp set. 
The DSP is from the I Am Me paper pack and I used one of the Delicate Designs EF with Pistachio Pudding card stock down one side. I added some retired Very Vanilla satin ribbon and tied a bow.
After getting this all together I thought it needed something, so I took a paper doily and cutout the edge and slipped it under my sentiment circle piece and viola it was just what it needed.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Vicki
  



17 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Oh, Vicky! This is so lovely! The flowers are beautiful and I love the sponged circle atop the doily. This card is so "you"!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so gorgeous.....absolutely love it!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flowers as always, Vicki! Love the way you used the colours too.

Linny said...

this card is so pretty, I very rarely used yellow but do love So Saffron. I might get myself together and have a go and using these colours. Linda x

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely STUNNING girl! LOVE those flowers and that doily!!! You have inspired me to get my stamp room UNpacked and inky today!!!
I've missed seeing your creations!!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty soft colors, love the embossed border too!

Shelley said...

Ah...love your flowers with those beautiful button centers! You are my go-to gal for great flower creations. All my friends know I am a sucker for flower sets...you enable me!

nanny31 said...

Très belle carte, j'aime beaucoup.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, this is so beautiful, love the colors and the great design.

Maria said...

So pretty with the big flowers, doily, and ribbon!

AB. said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!
Your card is beautiful as always!! I just love your flowers with the vintage buttons and your beautiful layering. LOVE!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I just love, love, love this! Love these colors and your fabulous "Vicki" style! Pinned it already! Hugs!

Linda Callahan said...

So beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card...great job witht his week's colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful stamping Vicki! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Vicky,
Your cards are so unbelievable! I love perusing through them. Thanks for sharing your lovely creations with us!

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. So soft and feminine. Such a beautiful way to answer this challenge. Our flowers a painted beautifully and the doily is the perfect finishing touch.
Darbaby on SCS