Cards For Sale

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dynamic Duos......Thank You


Hello Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the color challenge this week at the Dynamic Duos Blog.


Had fun with these colors, I had an idea for this card when I saw the colors and it came together very quickly, which is not that normal for me. My cards generally take me awhile, this one was completed within 30 minutes. It is of course a fairly simple card so that helped! :)

I started with a base of crumb Cake card stock and then a layer of basic black. The main panel is Crumb Cake. I used the Flowering Flourishes stamp set with black stazon. The flowers are from the Flower Shop stamp set and are stamped onto some Rustic White card stock again using black stazon ink. I used the matching punch to punch out the flowers.

I added some black buttons from my stash to the flower centers. The flowers were added to the base with dimensionals. The black rhinestones come from the retired Black Flourishes pack.
The sentiment is from the Four You stamp set. There you have it a quick CAS card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki 




8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the beautiful blooms and the rhinestone flourishes!

Marisa said...

LOVE this, Vicki!!

Michelle said...

Wow, Vicki! Your card is SO beautiful! I love the flourishes behind the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Terstamper said...

Vicki your card is GOR-G-EOUS! I admire your style.

Ter ;)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, the white and black looks great against the kraft background!

Lori Turner said...

Love, love, love this card!!! The way you used your bling flourishes and stamps behind the flowers is awesome! THanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Bev said...

Stunning elegant card Vicki, truly fab. Bev :)