Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Splitcoast Color Challenge.....Thankful For



Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing my card for this week's Color Challenge on Splitcoast.



Such a vast array of beautiful fall colors for us this week
Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and a neutral of Very Vanilla, with a dessert option of fussy cutting or using a die if you have an aversion to cutting.

I decide to make some pretty fall leaves using the retired Stampin Up French Foliage stamp set. I stamped my leaves with chocolate chip ink onto some crushed curry card stock and then fussy cut them out. I then sponged the leaves with crushed curry, tangerine tango and then quite heavily with cajun craze. My sunflower is die cut with the Blossom Party die and crushed curry card stock and then sponged a bit with chocolate chop  ink. I used my 1-3/8 inch circle punch for the center with chocolate chip card stock and embossed with the perfect dots EF. 


The base of the card is a 5-1/2 inch square and all the DSP is from the Stampin Up Sweater Weather pack.
The sentiment comes from the Truly Grateful stamp set.
Now before you all say anything I know Sunflowers have green leaves, but just think of mine as one I picked and added to my arrangement of fall leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki

2 comments:

Reina said...

So talented! Love seeing all your crafting creations

Anonymous said...

Vicki - your work is just so consistently beautiful! Day in and day out!