Cards For Sale

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sweet Sunday.....Hello Pumpkin




Happy Sunday Peeps!!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I just had to use this sweet little Pure Innocence stamp I ordered awhile back.
I love this line of stamps and yes, sometimes I stray , but the rest of the elements on the card are from Stampin Up.

I started with a base of Chocolate Chip card stock and then all the DSP on here is from the fun "Sweater Weather" paper pack.
I used it to paper piece my little girls clothes and bow. I even paper pieced the jack-o-lantern face that is on her shirt, which is a separate stamp so she can be created without it for non Halloween cards, love that.
 How sweet is she? I mean seriously!!
I colored the rest of her using my copic markers. 


I added a button and some twine to the corner and then added my sentiment flag.


Be sure and check out what the rest of the girls did with this sketch:


Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki


14 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Vicki!! Love the paper piece skirt :)

Betty J Schaub said...

so cute!!!

Karen Giron said...

She is darling! I love her little skirt and the button and twine is perfection!

stampwithsandy said...

What a sweet image and an adorable card! Love the colors, and the sentiment, too!

Karen Motz said...

This is totally sweet Vicki! I love all the paper piecing! I can't believe you even paper pieced the pumpkin face...amazing!

Lynn Put said...

Oh goodness, this is darling! I love all the paper piecing with the pretty fall colored patterns and your twine with button is the perfect accent!

Jackie Pedro said...

Vicki, this is ADORABLE!!!

Tracy said...

How adorable is this PI cutie?! I love her skirt. The print is just perfect. I love the button and twine accent. Didn't you just love this sketch?! Always a treat to see what you create with them Vicki! :)

Jodi Collins said...

I am SWOONING to see you use, and totally ROCK, a PI! LOVE this my friend! LOVE!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet autumn card! Always love those adorable PI images!

Bev said...

A beautiful card, and nice work with the paper piecing!

Bev :)

Lori said...

This is just too cute! I love the paper piecing you did here and the fabulous fall color scheme.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love the fall paper piecing and colors!

Lisa H. said...

I love this so much! that PI is darling. great fall colors.