Cards For Sale

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweet Sunday......Making a List




Happy Sunday Peeps!!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:

I decided to make a Christmas card using this cute new Santa set from Stampin Up called  Santa's List.

The DSP is from the Season of Style pack and the colors are awesome. The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler and then the next layer is Whisper White and then the first layer of DSP. 
The next two layers of DSP are matted with Old Olive and more Cherry Cobbler card stock.


I added some Old Olive Satin ribbon to the side and three silver mini brads for my embellishments.
The main image is stamped with black onto some Whisper White card stock, I colored a hint of color onto his cheeks and added some stickles to his fur, but that really doesn't show in the pics.
The sentiment is stamped onto some old olive card stock and added at the bottom of the main panel.


Be sure and check out what the rest of the girls did with this sketch:


Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- your card is gorgeous. Love that stamp.

Lisa H. said...

oh, this is darling. what a fabulous Santa. love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Love this! I was looking online at the holiday catty and spied that image! I need him! ha!
LOVE the old olive satin ribbon you used too!!!

Tracy said...

Vicki I seriously need to get some SU! products. It's been way to long. I love this image and papers you used. They are just gorgeous!!

Lynn Put said...

What a wonderful Christmas card! I love how you added a hint of color and some stickles to this sweet Santa image!

Karen Giron said...

I hear sleigh bells! LOVE this, Vicki!

Lesley said...

Stampin' Up perfection! Love the layers and your stamping! Gorgeous!

Maria said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love that Santa and gorgeous green bow!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOH! I LOVE this sweet Santa!!! The papers are awesome and that bow is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE this my friend!!

Lori said...

Just lovely! I like how you added just a bit of color and sparkle to the image.

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeously festive! Love the vintage feel of the image!

Dana White said...

Vicki this is such a a great stamp. What a gorgeous Christmas card.