Cards For Sale

Monday, September 2, 2013

Zoo Babies.....Congratulations


Happy Monday Peeps!!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made awhile back and forgot to post here.
This was made using the fun Stampin Up set called "Zoo Babies".

I love the gray and yellow combo.
I started with a base of Basic Gray and then the next layer is the new Smoky Slate.
I then used another piece of basic gray and embossed with the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.
I then sponged the embossed piece with some white craft ink.


The next layer is some Daffodil Delight and some Polka Dot Parade DSP. 
I stamped the elephant with Smoky slate and then again with Daffodil Delight and cut out just the ear and  added it to the image with a dimensional.
The main image is mounted onto a Smoky Slate Die cut from the Delicate Doilies die.
I added some Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon and some Daffodil Delight Candy Dots!
The sentiment comes from the same set and is stamped onto some white card stock and curled and flagged at both ends. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki


3 comments:

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love the color combo, and I just love the elephant's ear.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Girl!!!! I love this card! Zoo Babies is my Fav! I am going to try out this color combo too. BTW....I love all your cards you are a super talent!

Hugs

Marisa said...

Love grey and yellow together and the yellow ear on the ellie is adorable! Great card :)