Cards For Sale

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Anne Marie


Today is my sweet friend Anne Marie Hile of Stampin' Anne Birthday and we are having a Surprise linky BIRTHDAY party over at Dynamic Duos for her!!!!
 Anne Marie is a sweetheart in every way, so kind, so caring and so supportive. I love how spunky she is and her sense of humor. I can not say enough about how much I love her, she is an animal lover and advocate not to mention a card maker extraordinaire.

I knew right away that I wanted to make her a pink, girly card, this is what I came up with:


I made her a bouquet of pink roses. The DSP is from the retired Stampin Up Fan Fair pack, and I used that for the colors on my card. The base is Crumb cake and then the next layer is Soft Suede and then the two pieces of DSP.
I then added a strip of Soft Suede that I embossed with the new Stylish Lines EF. 
Then I added a paper doily and a very vanilla die cut circle for the base that I made my flower arrangement on.
The sentiment is from the Simply Sketched stamp set. I added some pretty silver ribbon throughout the arrangement  along with some greenery and fern branches made with punches. The center of the roses all got a basic pearl and I added pearls to the corner of the card for the finishing touch.



I hope Anne Marie has a fabulous birthday! 
Now head on over to the Dynamic Duos Blog and join the party!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki


20 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flower arrangement and card.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my, Vicki! This is gorgeous in every way! I love the care you've taken to craft the precious roses and leaves…love the pearl centers! Absolutely pinned this one too, sweet and talented friend! Hugs!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Anne! The card you made is beautiful, Vicki! Love all those pretty roses and the total layout! Perfection!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is gorgeous and then some! The flowers are fabulous! Beautiful birthday card!

Cheryl in Texas said...

Beautiful card Vicki. How do you do the roses?

Karren said...

Stunningly beautiful card! Those little pink roses nestled in the silver ribbon are just gorgeous!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful birthday card. Love the roses you created.

Annette Elliott said...

As usual, your card creation for Anne Marie is gorgeous! :)

Ilene B. said...

Oh my goodness Vicki, what a gorgeous card!!! You are a card maker extraordinaire yourself!!! How did you do the roses?

Lisa Elton said...

So feminine and pretty, love the rolled roses!! Anne Marie will just swoon!!

Jenny Engelke said...

What a gorgeous bouquet you've created, Vicki! It is a complete work of art and I know Anne Marie will apreciate it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Vicki, my friend, YOU have me in tears right now. Thank you so much for your very kind words and your card is absolutely stunning! This blog hop has completely caught me by surprise and has really made my birthday extra special. I was at work this morning when I saw the post and went from smiling, to laughing, to crying happy tears in a matter of a minute. Thank you for taking the time to do this. You are an amazing person and I admire your creativity more then you know. Big hugs sent your way, my friend! :)

carole said...

Beautiful card. Did you make your own rolled flowers or were they from a die? TfS, Carole

canadian_liner said...

Your card is a thing of beauty! I can almost smell those sweetheart roses. What a lovely tribute to AM.

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely arrangement!!

Michelle said...

Vicki, this card is gorgeous! I love that big bunch of flowers! So pretty and sweet!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Super fantastic girly card Vicki, lovin all the layers upon layers for elegancy! This was so much fun wasn't it?

Lesley said...

Such a gorgeous card, Vicki! Those roses are amazing!!!

Bo said...

Vicki,
LOVE the card with the bouquet of pink paper roses. Can you tell us how to make the roses?? Is it from a cricut machine?
Thanks!
Susan

Drew Watts said...

This is stunning. I love the color a lot. My mom will turn 50 soon and I am really excited to host a fun party at one of the local NYC venues for her surprise birthday. Would be creating some nice DIY invitations for this bash. I hope everything goes as planned.