Cards For Sale

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Years Eve Peeps!!!! 
I  finally have a new card to share with ya'll!!!

I made this card using the color challenge this week on SplitcoaststampersMary is the hostess this week and she picked some fun colors for making a celebration card, which is the dessert option. 
The colors are:


Basic Black, Silver and Whisper White. I pulled out my Stampin Up Happy Hour stamp set to make this card. I stamped the glasses using Smoky Slate ink onto some Whisper White card stock, I stamped the glass twice and then added my sentiment under the glasses. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I used my stamp a ma jig to line it up. I then used my Pierced Circle dies to cut out, these are not SU.
I matted with basic black and a scallop circle.


The base of the card is Basic Black and then a layer of Silver Foil paper and then an embossed piece of white. I embossed with the Perfect Dot EF. I dug through my stash of DSP and found some retired black and white, this comes from the Night and Day pack.
I then decided I wanted to make a pretty bow for the bottom, I have the SU Gift Bow die, but it was too large so I used my oval punches to make this one. I added a piece of Silver Glimmer to the center of the bow and mounted it on the card using my glue gun. I also added some silver glimmer to the glasses for the liquid in them. The bubbles are some silver pearls and I added two larger ones to the top corners of the card.

Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!!!!

Vicki




5 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Great New Year's card, Vicki! I love that bow with the sparkly center, it looks like it should be part of an evening gown! Happy New Year!

Marisa said...

Love it! The bubble are fabulous :) Wishing you a blessed 2014!

Cheryl in Texas said...

Great Card Vicki

Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the bow and the bubbles!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so super cute, I love it.