Cards For Sale

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Paper Players....Happy Heart Day


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!! 

Today I am sharing a cute little Valentine Treat holder.
The challenge this week at The Paper Players is "Sweet Treats"


I have this adorable mini coffee cups, thanks to my sweet friend Wendy, and have been itching to make some Valentine's with them.
This one uses some retired DSP and some pretty gray Chevron ribbon. Love how it turned out.


The little cloths pen with heart is some I had in my stash along with the round stickers I used on the top.
The cups are a little challenging to cover and I ended up taking one apart to make a template for myself. I found one on the web and printed it out and when I cut my DSP using it, it was too small, a waste of the DSP! 
The carrier for the two cups is made using a tutorial on Becky Robert's Blog, Inking Idaho, that girl is a genius, I tell ya!!!
These cups are so tiny and just the right size for some kiss candy or M&M's or something like that.


I used the Tags 4 You stamp set for the Happy Heart Day, I put one on both sides of the carrier.
Once I got the DSP figured out they came together rather quickly I made 5 sets, I will show you some more later.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki







6 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

Adorable! I just can't get enough of these darling cups!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous! LOVE those big Xs adn Os!

stampwithsandy said...

This is wonderful, Vicki! I love those cute treat cups and carrier, and love the paper you wrapped them in. Totally adorable and just perfect for The Paper Players challenge this week!

Nance Leedy said...

Squeal! These are adorable, Vicki! Love those sweet cups and the darling way youve decorated them! Love the colors too--so glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Vicki, this is genius! I love the holder, the clothespin, the chevron ribbon and what a great use of the retired DSP. So glad you shared this fabulous project with the Paper Players this week. always good to see you

Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Vicki, I just love these little cups and that darling holder! The chevron ribbon is a perfect touch, too. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Paper Players! :)