Cards For Sale

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday.......Sunshine


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

It is Sweet Sunday Sketch Day 

Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us today:



I have seen these cute sun and clouds around blogland made with the new Stampin Up banner punch and Word Bubble Framelits and I wanted to make one for my card.I thought this layout would be great for it.

The base of my card is Coastal Cabana card stock and then a layer of rustic cream and then the DSP is from the Retro Fresh pack.


I used one of the Word Bubbles for my clouds and then embossed with the Decorative Dots EF which is from the SAB catalog. The sentiment is also from the SAB catalog, it is called "See Ya Later". 
The sun is made using my 1-1/2 inch circlepunch and the rays are the cute little Banner Punch. 
I added two more banners to the ends of my sentiment and finished it all off with a few silver pearls. 

Let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:


Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki



8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is so clever Vicki! The sentiment is sweet!

stampwithsandy said...

This is adorable, Vicki! I've seen other sun and clouds cards before, but yours is the cutest! Love the color combo, embossing and patterns.

Tracy said...

This is exactly what I wanted to wake up to this fine morning. Happy, happy, happy! Love this my friend. No grey skies in sight with this fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

Love this, what a happy card!

Jackie Pedro said...

OMGoodness, this is so fun, Vicki!

Barbara said...

This is truly a happy card! Great design, Vicki!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my is this ever fantastic! loooove the sun and that sentiment. love it!

Lynn Put said...

Your card put a smile on my face, Vicki! Your sun and embossed clouds look fantastic and are perfect with your sentiment.