Cards For Sale

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet Sunday...Sweet Baby


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

It is Sweet Sunday Sketch Day 

Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I was down to the wire with this card, so I went fairly clean and simple. I also was in the need for a baby card so I pulled out my Stampin Up "Baby We've Grown" stamp set. I have never used it and I have to tell you this little bunny is ADORABLE!!!!! It is a fairly small image so perfect for the little image on the sketch. 

The base of the card is Strawberry Slush card stock and I followed that with some basic black. The DSP on here is from the "I Am Me" paper pack. 
I used the Alphabet embossing folder with more strawberry slush card stock and matted that with more basic black. I sponged the top of the alphabet panel with a bit of white craft ink.


The bunny image and sentiment are both from the Baby stamp set and is stamped with black stazon ink and then watercolored with my aqua painter and my ink pads. I used Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush inks.
I used my wide oval punch to punch out the bunny and then I used the one of the Designer Frames Embossing Folders for the black matt around it.
I added a little basic pearl to the bunnies bow and three more pearls to the right corner.


Now let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:

Tracy Clemente-taking this week off

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Sweet CARD! Love that little bunny!

Lynn Put said...

This is adorable Vicki! Your softly colored bunny is so sweet and I like the distressed embossing.

Karen Motz said...

This is super sweet Vicki! Love that little adorable bunny!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so sweet, Vicki! Love the embossed panel.

Dana White said...

Vicki this is super sweet.

Wendy said...

What an adorable card, my friend! Just love that bunny and the embossed panel! :)