Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sweet Sunday........Birthday Wishes


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Sorry for the lack of post lately, I was gone for a couple of weeks on vacation.
 Had a great time with a some good friends in Pennsylvania. 
Now onto my card.


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


While traveling to Pennsylvania, we drove, I was surfing around the net on my tablet and saw the sweetest card made using this new stamp set from Taylored Expressions and was instantly in love, I ordered it while driving down the road and it was at my house 6 days before I got home!! So as soon as I could after getting home I made this card. I colored the flowers using my copic markers. I love flowers and Zinnias were my Grandmothers favorite flower, she had some in her garden for cutting every year!


I started my card with a base of the Stampin Up Natural Composition paper, this sheet has a wood grain BG. I then wrapped another piece of the paper with some Bakers twine. Next is a layer of Tangerine Tango and then the DSP is from the Retro Fresh pack. Then I added another strip of the Composition paper. I die cut a circle of white and a scallop circle of tangerine to mount my bucket of flowers on. this stamp set has a matching die cut to cut the bucket and flowers, love that! Both sentiments come from the stamp set as well.

I am also linking this card to the Seize the Birthday Summertime Challenge




Now let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:

Jackie Pedro-off this week
Lynn Put-off this week
Tracy Clemente-off this week

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

10 comments:

Lyn said...

This is beautiful I love the way your flowers have been coloured

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the beautifully colored floral bouquet.

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! Love those zinnias in the cute little pail. Your grandma would have loved this card, too!

Marisa said...

Great card. Love the flowers and tag on the handle. Been fun seeing the photos of your trip on FB. Looks like you had a fabulous time :)

Lisa H. said...

That is a sweet stamp. Love that about online shopping. Great card, coloring, and design. So pretty!

nanci said...

CUTE. Stamp I think I might have to order that one also

Nancy said...

Love that you were placing orders for supplies as your traveling...that is called a true stamper indeed! Your card came out beautiful Vicki! Love the different layers your created! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us over at Seize the Birthday!

OttawaMom said...

Very pretty bucket of flowers and I love all the different layers! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Vicki. Love the pail of flowers and pretty colors. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, this is beautiful! Your coloring again is beautiful! I love this image too and will have to check it out! I so love your style and always enjoy visiting! Hugs, sweet friend!