Cards For Sale

Thursday, July 24, 2014

FMS......Birthday Wishes


Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at The Freshly Made Sketches Blog.


Sweet Sketch! 
I decided to pull out a much neglected set Stampin Up's Regarding Dahlia.
I stamped the image three times  onto some Pink Pirouette card stock using black stazon ink.
I then colored with my water brush and pink pirouette and strawberry slush ink. I cut the image out and layered it up. I then used my Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer to the petals. I seriously love that pen the shimmer is amazing IRL, I could not capture it that well with my pics.


The base of the card is PTI white card stock and then a layer of Pink Pirouette and then more white. The DSP strip on here is from retired pack and then I used more Pink Pirouette to make the sentiment banner.
The sentiment is from the Four You stamp set and is stamped with Strawberry Slush ink.
The dots across the bottom come from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and I stamped with Pink Pirouette ink.

I added a small sequin star that is from the In Color Sequin Assortment.
Also linking this up to the Seize the Birthday challenge this week


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki




5 comments:

Amy O said...

I always love your creations, Vicki! You are such an artist. Your flower is gorgeous, and it reminds me that I've been neglecting this stamp too. I'm always glad to see you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Colleen said...

What a great card and sketch! Love that beautiful flower! Thank you for sharing it at STB!

nlwilson46 said...

Beautiful! Don't you just that wink of Stella! Best product in a long time.

Glenda J said...

Great job with the sketch. What a lovely monochromatic card! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Jen Timko said...

Gorgeous as always! I love this flower, one of my very favorites! Pretty take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!