Cards For Sale

Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Crafts


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Thought I would pop in here quickly and update my blog with what I have been up to as of late.

I have caught some sort of bug so I am home laying on the couch today but have been fairly busy crafting till this bug hit me.

I am doing a fall craft fair with a lady from work and I have been busy making some things for that.

I made these cute Halloween pumpkins on an old rusty spring. They are fun and easy, I have some fall ones as well, but have not got a picture of those yet.


Also doing some of these primitive pumpkins and jack o lanterns:



And how about these primitive Sunflowers? Love these!!


And lastly hubby made me a few of these:


I will be decorating these with some greenery and pine cones and maybe some bells and ribbon, we will see. You got any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki








3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Hate to hear your sick Vicki, Hope your over it soon. My Grandkids have been sick. One even had to go to the Emergency Room the other night. They seem to be all better now.
I just Love all of your Projects. Soooo Cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the Sled. I've always wanted to get me a Sled like that to decorate and find some old Skates to hang off of It. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Since I'm here, I guess I should Invite you to a Halloween Blog Hop that I will be in tomorrow. Would Love to have you hop along.

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, sure is alot of that going around. Wow you have been very busy, these all look terrific, all the best in your sales!

Linda Callahan said...

You are one amazing crafter! Love the pumpkins on the springs!