Cards For Sale

Monday, February 23, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges......Pawsitvley Awesome


Happy Monday Peeps!!

The challenge this week on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog was a sketch challenge and I was anxious to play along.


I ordered this stamp from MFT awhile back and just got it, unfortunately it was traveling around the US for about two weeks before it finally arrived at my door on Friday. I had to use it right away!
It is another adorable Birdie Brown set called "You have my heart".
I have been on a bit of a purple kick with my last few cards, once I got out the Concord Crush I could not stop using it.
Anyway I stamped one of the sweet little images from the set onto some white card stock using some Memento Black ink and colored with my copic markers.



The base of the card is Concord Crush and then a layer of white. I again used some DSP from the retired in color pack.
The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with black ink.
I used my Sizzix Sizzlet Fashionable Heart die to make the two little hearts and then I added three sequins at the top for that element in the sketch.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by!

Vicki

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Love your card, that is such a sweet stamp <3

Wendy said...

OMGosh, how adorable! You rocked this sketch with that adorable image and I love the papers, colors, hearts and little sequins! Nice job, my friend!!! :)