Cards For Sale

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Paper Players...Be the Star


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Popping in here to share a card I made using the challenge this week at The Paper Players Blog.

The challenge is to use some form of transportation.


I didn't have much to use for this one, but remembered I had a few if these motorcycle images from the Stampin Up Rev Up the Fun stamp set.
I pulled one out to use for this fun card.
The image is stamped with black and colored with some daffodil delight and smoky slate ink.


The base of the card is Smoky slate and then a layer of Silver Foil paper. On that is a layer of Basic Gray that I embossed with the stars EF.
Next is the motorcycle image cut with a circle die and then layered onto some daffodil delight that is die cut with an inverted scallop die. I added this to the main piece with some dimensionals.
Next is the DSP layer which comes from the Moonlight paper stack and is matted with more daffodil delight.
I added two small flags, one cut from silver foil and the other with daffodil delight. 
The little sentiment is from the Be the Star stamp set.

Well, that is all from me for now
Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great color combination!! Love the inverted scallop circle die!! Fantastic guy card!!

stampwithsandy said...

Everything she said! Love the colors and embossing, great masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along with my Transportation Challenge at The Paper Players, Vicki!