Cards For Sale

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Paper Players.....Thank You


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at The Paper Players.


This week it is a Clean and Simple Girly Thank You.

I decided to pull out a fave set that is retiring soon. Pleasant Poppies is a much loved stamp set of mine and I will be sad when it is gone.
I have colored these poppies many colors over the course time, but I am pretty sure I had not done an orange/yellow combo.
I used Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.
I stamped the image onto some Naturals White card stock with black stazon and used my aqua painter to color them up.


I used some Wild Wasabi ink for the stems. 
The thank you comes from the Painted Petals stamp set. 
I then added my lines around the image using the Project Life Black Journaling Pen.
I tied a bit of twine around the bottom and called it done.

It is girly don't you think?
I love the flowers!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stampin!!!!

Vicki



4 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I love those Poppies too! I think my favorite flower colors are in the orange/yellow group! Beautiful card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I'm going to miss this one too...but I'm keeping it! I love your CAS card with it and the beautiful color combination. It's another lovely from you, sweet friend! Hugs!

stampwithsandy said...

I'm sorry to see this poppy stamp retire too, Vicky! You have made some beautiful cards with it and I love the colors of this one. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

Unknown said...

I think your card is perfectly girlie!! You have done an amazing job coloring the flowers and the added border lines and twine are fantastic finishing touches!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players this week!