Cards For Sale

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sweet Sunday......Celebrate


Happy Sunday Peeps!





This is a fun sketch with lots of possibilities. I decided to use my new  Stampin Up Celebrate Today stamp set with it's matching framelit dies.
Love this fun set.
I stamped the balloon with some Pool Party ink and the stars and dots are stamped with Lost Lagoon ink. I then die cut the balloon out with the matching die using my Big Shot.
I added the balloon to the white panel with some foam tape and stamped the sentiment with Lost Lagoon ink.
The white piece is matted with some Lost Lagoon card stock.




The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock and I embossed the front with the large dot EF.
I then attached the front piece with the balloon and sentiment to the base.
I added some twine to the balloon for the tail.
The large bow is made with the bow builder punch and some Lost Lagoon DSP.
The other two small tail pieces are punched from the bow builder punch as well.

Now head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the girls did with this fun sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki 



2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

so fun! love your balloon and the pretty colors you used today.

Tracy said...

Oh Vicki this is fantastic! I love the blue on the kraft. The embossing is perfect. I especially love your bow!!