Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sweet Sunday.......Amazingly Amazing



Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Time for another new sketch at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Hee is the "sweet" sketch we have for you this week:



As you can see I flipped the sketch
 so I could use this awesome flower from the You've Got this stamp set.

I started with some water color paper and Versmark ink, I then embosses with some white embossing powder.

I then colored the flower in with my ink pads, I used Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon for the flower head and then some Cucumber Crush for the stem and leaves.





I left the rest of the card fairly simple to let my flower be the star.
I matted the main image with some Crumb Cake card stock.
The base of the card is Crumb Cake and then another layer of Crumb Cake.

The DSP on here is from the new Neutrals pack.
I added the flag using some Watermelon Wonder card stock.
The sentiment is from the Painted Petals stamp set.
The flower is mounted to the main card using some dimensionals.

Be sure and head over to the Sweet Sunday Blog to see what the rest of the girls did with this awesome sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

HAPPY STAMPIN!!!!

Vicki





3 comments:

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Vicki! And I see we both had the same idea of flipping the sketch. LOL! I'm in awe of how amazing you are with water coloring. It scares the you know what out of me. You make it look easy!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I just love this card! Love your beautiful colors in your flower and how beautifully you've watercolored! Isn't it such fun?! I love it. And I agree with Tracy that I love the sketch rotated! Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Wendy said...

So pretty, my friend! Love that gorgeous flower and that Crumb Cake paper behind it! Very eye catching! :)