Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Crazy 4 challenges.....BOO!


Happy Saturday Peeps!

Time for a new challenge at Crazy 4 Cahllenges.

It is the third Saturday of the month which means it is a sketch challenge. here is the sketch this week:



Very cool huh?
I am still playing with my Stampin Up Halloween set called Haunt Ya Later. 
This time I used the cute little Dracula.
He is adorable, I think and not frightening at all.
I stamped him with Memenot Black ink onto some Very Vanilla card stock and colored with my copic markers.
I fussy cut him out and set it aside to make the rest of the card.



The base of the card is Basic Black and then a layer of Very Vanilla and a piece of DSP from the Happy Hauntings DSP. Love this piece with the stars!
I added another strip of the DSP across the top, this piece is really cute too with it's jack o lantern faces.
The Boo and spider are die cut using the Boo to You framelits that co-ordinate with the Howl-O-ween Treat stamp set.

I die cut the Boo with the new Black Glimmer paper, love it!!
I added the spider which is a stamp in the Howl-O-ween Treat set using some of the silver thread and a couple of glue dots, tucking it in behind the Boo.

Be sure and head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to see what the rest of the girsl did with this fun sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki


1 comment:

Wendy said...

How cute! Love, love, love that little guy and he's colored perfectly! Awesome Halloween card, Vicki! Have a great weekend! :)