Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges...Trick or Treat


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Time for a new challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.

This week our challenge is:

Costume Fun-Images of kids, animals anyone in costume!

I pulled out my Stampin Up Haunt Ya Later set to use on my card.
Love this little witch image and she is so fun to color.
I stamped her with my Black Memento ink onto some Naturals Vanilla card stock and colored with my Copic Markers.
I did the same with the Pumpkin image and stamped her hand again so I could have an extra frog for my little Halloween scene. The face on my pumpkin is from the retired Fall Fest stamp set.
I fussy cut all these out and added them to my circle.  


The Spider and the Sentiment are from the Stampin Up Howl-O-Ween stamp set.
The base of the card is Basic Black and then I a layer of the Naturals card stock.
The DSP on here is from the Happy Hauntings paper pack.
I drew in the string the spider is hanging on with my Black marker.
I added two tiny pearls to the spider for eyes.
I then used a few rhinestones and little pearls for a bit of bling!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



1 comment:

Andrea W said...

Awesome Halloween card Vicki! Adding the extra frog was very clever and I love the little spider.