Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches.......Happy Birthday


Happy Saturday Peeps!!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

Here is the fab sketch they have for us this week:



I decided to pull out my Birthday Blooms stamp set again.

I embossed the image onto some Stampin Up Thick Whisper White card stock using white embossing powder. I colored the image using my copic markers.

I fussy cut it out, I did cut away a bit of the more intricate pieces and then when back in and cut them out and added them back in, I mounted the flower piece to y embossed BG using dimensionals.

The embossed piece is also thick whisper white card stock and embossed with the brick wall EF.





The base of the card is more thick whisper white and the DSP is from the Go Wild paper pad. I used basic black card stock to mat the DSP.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment, which comes from the Rose Wonder stamp set.
I added just a few basic rhinestones here and there.

Hope you like, thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki




9 comments:

Wendy said...

So very pretty, Vicki! Love this embossed in white then colored in with the Copics! It has a soft touch to it. I love the brickwall background too! Your striped paper is very eye catching and really makes your pretty flower pop! Great job with this challenge! Have a great Saturday! :)

Lesley said...

So happy to see this card in the gallery, Vicki! Love the black stripes with the clean white embossed paper! That floral image is so pretty and delicate too!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Vicki, and I just love the black and white stripes with this soft pink flower on the white embossing! Stunning, my friend...so glad you are stamping again. You ALWAYS inspire me!! Hugs!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Vicki. Love the pretty flower embossed in white and it looks perfect with the brick wall background and the black strip DSP. TFS

Jen Mitchell said...

How beautiful this is! The depth of color on the flowers is amazing. And I love that embossed brick background. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Patti said...

wow! love this!! I especially like the addition of the stripe papers!!Elegant and sweet!

Pattti

Jenelle said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the embossed brick behind the gorgeous flower!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is just beautiful! Your flower is sooooo striking and the perfect choice of image for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on the win!