Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Challenge.......Birthday Wishes


Hello Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at The Challenge.

This week is a sketch:


I had just got the Botanical Blooms and matching framelits so I needed to use them ASAP!

I pulled out the Birthday Boutique DSP and pulled my colors for this card from it.

I used Pool Party, Blushing Bride and of course White, with a bit of Old Olive and Daffodil Delight thrown in.


I did move my sentiment to the middle of the card but added some pretty little rhinestones in the place where the sentiment was indicated in the sketch. 

I do love the flowers framelits that cut these flower and I know I will be using them a lot!

Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki



3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, my friend! Love the colors and of course those pretty flowers! So glad you got that set! I don't have it but Deb does and I hope to borrow soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lora said...

This is a very pretty combination of colors. Thank you for sharing the card.

CherylQuilts said...

Such a gorgeous card, Vicki, and I love these new dies! I've been tempted. We'll see how long I can hang on??? Hehe! Hugs!