Cards For Sale

Monday, September 19, 2016

Creative Challenge....Halloween Treats


Happy Monday Peeps!!!

It has been a long time since I did a creative challenge with my friend Wendy at WeeBeeStampin4Fun
But she issued a challenge to me last week to make a Halloween treat using these mini coffee cups. She had made the cutest little Christmas one and we was chatting and she showed it to me and I thought it was so adorable and I told her I had a bunch of those cups and that I thought it would be cute made with a Halloween theme. 
So she issued her challenge and I happily accepted.

I frankly had been dreaming about making a Halloween flower with the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper every since I first saw it. I knew I wanted to use black along with it. I had some of the Black Glimmer paper from last year so I pulled it out to use. 
The only issue with the glimmer paper is that it is hard to glue, I ended up using my glue gun to make this flower.

I used a sentiment from the Spooky Fun set. I thought it was perfect for my "boo"tiful flower.

My next one is very much inspired by a sample in the mini catalog.


 This one I used the Spooky Fun set along with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies.
I love the tree and fence in these dies.

The DSP is from the Halloween Night Specialty pack. 

Here is a side view so you can see the little cup in the treat holder.




I used some of the Halloween Night bakers twine and Halloween Enamel dots on my treat holder too. 


Be sure and head over to Wendy's Blog and see her amazing creation.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki




1 comment:

Wendy said...

OMGosh Vicki, you amaze me with your creativity! Love, love, love both of your Halloween Carriers! The dsp and the design is just amazing and I especially love the Glimmer Paper flower! Who would have ever thunk to make a Halloween flower!? I should have known you would because you are the queen of flowers! Totally spooky & gorgeousness at the same time! Then there is the 2nd box with the spooky scene that I just adore too! I am going to have to case this one just because I love how cute the scene is! You totally WOW'ed me with your creativity & awesome projects today! Thanks for playing along and have a great day, my friend!! <3